The aims and objectives of ISMPO
- To encourage scientific investigation in the study of cancer.
- To promote and foster the exchange of knowledge relating to cancer and cancer related topics.
- To provide a forum for discussion of oncological topics on a national scale.
- To provide instruction and education to deserving members by awarding scholarships, donations, allowances, gratuities, guarantees and otherwise for their benefit.
- To establish, conduct and control institutions for promoting and impart education, conduct research in medical & pediatric oncology medicine.
- To award prizes, medals, other certificates or diploma of proficiency in the subject to persons found deserving after examination as may be prescribed from time to time.
- To print, publish, distribute or sell books, pamphlets, notices, pictures, periodicals, newspapers and magazines or any other literature or any matter concerning or relating to oncology,
- To establish and maintain libraries and reading rooms.
- To make guidelines, prescribing standards of professional conduct of members of the Society
Activities of ISMPO
ISMPO regularly conducts education and training activities.
Message from PresidentDear Colleagues,
It is a proud moment for ISMPO that we are able to launch this website. It will help provide the members with a platform to instantly be in touch with ISMPO managing committee as well as exchange views with each other. It will also help us connect with other healthcare professionals, patients, their families, policy makers, regulatory authorities and other stake holders in a convenient, quick and professional manner.
We trust you will take advantage of this website to experience a unique online presence as well as help it improve all aspects of your professional and personal life. Alongwith the other two online cloud based services (electronic health record software and clinical trials tracker) we have already brought to you, this official ISMPO website brings to you the third dimension.
Your managing committee is striving hard to keep you ahead of the times and we hope the next team will continue to bring more innovations to you in the future as well.
With best wishes,
Dr. Purvish Parikh
Message from SecretaryDear ISMPO Members,
On behalf of the Executive Committee of your very own oncology society, we are very please to re-launch the web site of the ISMPO.
Every society of any standing has a web site where information regarding the society's regulations, activities, member names and contact details, and a host of other information is available at the touch of a button.
Somehow, over the past few years, because of a variety of reasons, the web site of the ISMPO was not accessible to most of us.
We have made arrangements that from now on, the site will be available to you and also updated at regular intervals.
We will continue to provide you additional and innovative services through the web site.
We hope that you will actively use the web site and utilize the same to the fullest.
It will be our constant endeavour to improve the website and provide you services which will add to your personal and professional satisfaction.
We would like your inputs regarding how to improve the same.
Looking forwards to keeping in touch with you.
Prof. Dr. Hemant Malhotra,
Honorary Secretary, ISMPO.
Dr. GS Bhattacharyya, Kolkata
Dr. Anantbhushan Ranade, Pune
Dr. Dinesh Pendharkar, Mumbai
Dr. Purvish Parikh,
Dr. Hemant Malhotra, Jaipur
Dr. Ravi Kumar, Hyderabad
Dr. K Govind Babu, Bangalore
Dr. Chirag Desai, Ahemadabad
Dr. Maheboob Basade, Mumbai
Dr. BK Smruti, Mumbai
Dr. Lalit Mohan Sharma, Jaipur
Dr. Prasad Narayanan, Dubai
Dr. Kumar Prabhash, Mumbai
Dr. Bhawna Sirohi, Mumbai
Dr. Rajeev Gupta, Amritsar
Dr. Sudeep Gupta, Mumbai