The Aims and Objectives of ISMPO
- To encourage scientific investigation in the study of cancer.
- To promote and foster the exchange of knowledge relating to cancer and cancer related topics.
- To provide a forum for discussion of oncological topics on a national scale.
- To provide instruction and education to deserving members by awarding scholarships, donations, allowances, gratuities, guarantees and otherwise for their benefit.
- To establish, conduct and control institutions for promoting and impart education, conduct research in medical & pediatric oncology medicine.
- To award prizes, medals, other certificates or diploma of proficiency in the subject to persons found deserving after examination as may be prescribed from time to time.
- To print, publish, distribute or sell books, pamphlets, notices, pictures, periodicals, newspapers and magazines or any other literature or any matter concerning or relating to oncology.
- To establish and maintain libraries and reading rooms.
- To make guidelines, prescribing standards of professional conduct of members of the Society.