- To encourage scientific investigation in the study of cancer.
- To promote and foster the exchange of knowledge relating to cancer and cancer related topics.
- To provide a forum for discussion of oncological topics on a national scale.
- To provide instruction and education to deserving members by awarding scholarships, donations, allowances, gratuities, guarantees and otherwise for their benefit.
- To establish, conduct and control institutions for promoting and impart education, conduct research in medical & pediatric oncology medicine.
- To award prizes, medals, other certificates or diploma of proficiency in the subject to persons found deserving after examination as may be prescribed from time to time.
- To print, publish, distribute or sell books, pamphlets, notices, pictures, periodicals, newspapers and magazines or any other literature or any matter concerning or relating to oncology.
- To establish and maintain libraries and reading rooms.
- To make guidelines, prescribing standards of professional conduct of members of the Society.
Message from PresidentDear ISMPO Members,
ISMPO is your society.
The Web is the essence of any society, like the spider who uses the Web
a)To communicate with other spiders b)Trap it's required resources
Message from Honorary SecretaryDear ISMPO Members,
I am pleased to extend my greetings to medical oncologists and other oncology colleagues on behalf of ISMPO.
Although medical oncology is the youngest therapeutic speciality in oncology its members are among the foremost opinion makers and leaders all around the world....Read More