The scientific committee of ISMPOCON 2022 invite the submission of abstracts for oral and e-poster presentations at the Annual Conference ISMPOCON 2022 The deadline for submission of abstracts is 15th January 2022.
1) Prior registration for the conference is mandatory for the presenting author for the paper to be accepted in the programme.
2) Selected abstracts will be published in the Indian Journal of Medical And Paediatric Oncology. The authors should ensure accuracy of scientific content, spelling and grammar, correct information of all the authors. No corrections will be permitted after submission and abstract will be published as submitted. It is presumed that the presenting author has the consent of all the co-authors.
3) Abstract should contain a maximum of 350 words, 1 figure and 1 table can be included. The abstract should be structured as:
4) The link for the abstract submission is "https://abstracts.ismpo.org" the official website of the conference. Please register for the conference through the link provided before submission of the abstract.
5) The peer review and screening of the abstracts will be done by the conference committee and their decision will be final. Papers will be selected for oral or poster presentation based on merit and the authors will be notified by e-mail regarding the time of presentation.
6) Time allotted will be 8 min for oral and 5 min for poster presentation followed by 2 min for Q and A.
7) Awards have been instituted for 3 best oral and poster presentations.
8) Abstract categories are:
9) Last date of submission: 15th Jan
10) Date of acceptance notification : 20th Jan
11) Last date for registration of authors: 15th Jan
For any queries regarding abstract submission please write on email@example.com
We look forward to your participation .Please take this opportunity to showcase your work in a national forum and interact with your colleagues.